Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Stock Performance
Shares of Navidea Biopharmaceuticals stock opened at $0.04 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.50 million, a PE ratio of -0.58 and a beta of 1.15. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.05 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.07. Navidea Biopharmaceuticals has a 12 month low of $0.02 and a 12 month high of $0.34.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
About Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of precision immunodiagnostic agents and immunotherapeutics. It operates in two segments, Diagnostic Substances and Therapeutic Development Programs. The company develops Manocept platform to target the CD206 mannose receptor expressed on activated macrophages for a range of diagnostic modalities, including single photon emission computed tomography, positron emission tomography (PET), gamma-scanning, and intra-operative and/or optical-fluorescence detection, as well as delivery of therapeutic compounds that target macrophages, and immune-and inflammation-involved diseases.
- Five stocks we like better than Navidea Biopharmaceuticals
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Navidea Biopharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.