Yellow Pages Limited (OTCMKTS:YLWDF – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 21st, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, November 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.1454 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a yield of 7.14%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 23rd.
Yellow Pages Price Performance
Shares of YLWDF stock opened at $8.15 on Tuesday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $8.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.04. Yellow Pages has a 1 year low of $8.06 and a 1 year high of $10.83.
About Yellow Pages
- Five stocks we like better than Yellow Pages
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Yellow Pages Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yellow Pages and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.