Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 11/14/2023 – Surgery Partners was upgraded by analysts at TD Cowen from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $35.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $39.00.
- 11/10/2023 – Surgery Partners was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/2/2023 – Surgery Partners was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c-” rating to a “d+” rating.
- 11/1/2023 – Surgery Partners was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/12/2023 – Surgery Partners had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $50.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Surgery Partners is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/23/2023 – Surgery Partners was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
Surgery Partners Trading Down 0.4 %
NASDAQ:SGRY opened at $32.11 on Tuesday. Surgery Partners, Inc. has a one year low of $22.05 and a one year high of $45.79. The company has a market cap of $4.06 billion, a PE ratio of -100.34 and a beta of 2.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 1.75 and a quick ratio of 1.61. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $27.38 and a 200-day moving average of $34.31.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In other news, insider Harrison R. Bane sold 3,835 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, September 5th. The stock was sold at an average price of $35.98, for a total value of $137,983.30. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 46,709 shares in the company, valued at $1,680,589.82. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Corporate insiders own 2.60% of the company’s stock.
Institutional Trading of Surgery Partners
Surgery Partners, Inc, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates a network of surgical facilities and ancillary services in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Surgical Facility Services and Ancillary Services. Its surgical facilities comprise ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals that offer non-emergency surgical procedures in various specialties, including orthopedics and pain management, ophthalmology, gastroenterology, and general surgery.
- Five stocks we like better than Surgery Partners
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Safeguard your portfolio with these three bargain stocks
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Membership clubs gain leverage for the consumer rebound
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
Receive News & Ratings for Surgery Partners Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Surgery Partners Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.