Quantum (QUA) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Quantum has a total market capitalization of $5.60 and approximately $3.24 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quantum has traded down 0% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00006332 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00016570 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37,195.41 or 1.00088413 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00011476 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00007217 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Quantum (CRYPTO:QUA) is a token. Its launch date was December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. The official website for Quantum is quantumtech.pro. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official message board is medium.com/@quantumtechpro. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Quantum Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.