Polymath (POLY) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 21st. Polymath has a market cap of $178.06 million and $192,029.43 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Polymath token can currently be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00000517 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Polymath has traded 7.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.40 or 0.00189112 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00010625 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Polymath (POLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 924,998,413 tokens. The Reddit community for Polymath is https://reddit.com/r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Polymath is blog.polymath.network. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polymathnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Polymath Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polymath should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.