Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. During the last week, Moonbeam has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar. One Moonbeam coin can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00000686 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Moonbeam has a total market capitalization of $201.49 million and $13.90 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.69 or 0.00058255 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00024098 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00011923 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00004336 BTC.
Moonbeam (CRYPTO:GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,093,905,896 coins and its circulating supply is 788,537,180 coins. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moonbeam’s official website is moonbeam.network. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Moonbeam is medium.com/moonbeam-network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moonbeam should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Moonbeam using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.