Van Elle Holdings plc (LON:VANL – Get Free Report) insider Mark Cutler purchased 100,000 shares of Van Elle stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 20th. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 39 ($0.49) per share, for a total transaction of £39,000 ($48,792.69).
Van Elle Stock Up 5.1 %
LON:VANL opened at GBX 41 ($0.51) on Tuesday. Van Elle Holdings plc has a 1 year low of GBX 31 ($0.39) and a 1 year high of GBX 56.01 ($0.70). The company has a current ratio of 1.43, a quick ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 17.02. The stock has a market cap of £43.73 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 975.00 and a beta of 0.92. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 40.62 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 41.49.
Van Elle Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Van Elle
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Van Elle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Van Elle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.