Research analysts at Royal Bank of Canada assumed coverage on shares of Worley (OTCMKTS:WYGPY – Get Free Report) in a research report issued on Tuesday, FlyOnTheWall reports. The firm set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
Worley Price Performance
Shares of WYGPY stock opened at $11.41 on Tuesday. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $11.27 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $10.64. Worley has a 1 year low of $7.80 and a 1 year high of $11.82.
- Five stocks we like better than Worley
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Hostess Acquisition, 3.3% Dividend Make J.M. Smucker a Sweet Deal
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Worley Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Worley and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.