Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:APNHY – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, August 31st, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, September 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.1297 per share on Wednesday, October 11th. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st.
Aspen Pharmacare Price Performance
Aspen Pharmacare stock opened at $8.35 on Tuesday. Aspen Pharmacare has a one year low of $7.40 and a one year high of $10.88. The business’s fifty day moving average is $9.83 and its 200 day moving average is $9.67. The company has a quick ratio of 1.33, a current ratio of 2.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29.
Aspen Pharmacare Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Aspen Pharmacare
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- On Holding Gets Back Into the Race After Gapping Down
Receive News & Ratings for Aspen Pharmacare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aspen Pharmacare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.