Stock analysts at Westpark Capital began coverage on shares of Fire & Flower (OTCMKTS:FFLWF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Fire & Flower Trading Down 5.7 %
Shares of OTCMKTS FFLWF opened at $0.70 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.84 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.91. Fire & Flower has a 12-month low of $0.70 and a 12-month high of $2.94.
About Fire & Flower
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fire & Flower (FFLWF)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Fire & Flower Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fire & Flower and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.