Vivendi (OTCMKTS:VIVHY – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at Barclays from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Vivendi Trading Down 3.5 %
Vivendi stock opened at $9.09 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day moving average of $10.29 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.96. Vivendi has a one year low of $7.36 and a one year high of $12.19.
Vivendi Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vivendi (VIVHY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Vivendi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vivendi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.