TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 25th. In the last seven days, TerraClassicUSD has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. TerraClassicUSD has a total market capitalization of $137.84 million and approximately $3.39 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TerraClassicUSD coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0141 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00053313 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00039676 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00018101 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00005867 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00004070 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000895 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Profile
TerraClassicUSD (USTC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,800,508,362 coins and its circulating supply is 9,796,901,013 coins. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money. TerraClassicUSD’s official message board is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraClassicUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TerraClassicUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.