SMC Co. (OTCMKTS:SMECF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 61,500 shares, a drop of 48.8% from the April 30th total of 120,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 43.9 days.
SMC Stock Up 1.6 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:SMECF traded up $8.28 during trading on Friday, reaching $528.28. The stock had a trading volume of 601 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,035. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $516.54 and its 200 day simple moving average is $488.74. SMC has a one year low of $370.25 and a one year high of $550.33.
SMC Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMC (SMECF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for SMC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.