TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT (NASDAQ:TANNL – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a drop of 61.5% from the April 30th total of 1,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT Price Performance
TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT stock remained flat at $25.01 during midday trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 39,217 shares, compared to its average volume of 13,338. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $25.28 and a 200-day simple moving average of $25.21. TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT has a 12 month low of $24.68 and a 12 month high of $25.95.
TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT Dividend Announcement
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, May 31st. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 15th will be given a $0.50 dividend. This represents a $2.00 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.00%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, May 12th.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT (TANNL)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TravelCenters of America LLC SR NT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.