Nihon Kohden Co. (OTCMKTS:NHNKY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,100 shares, an increase of 720.0% from the April 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.7 days.
Nihon Kohden Price Performance
Shares of NHNKY stock traded down $0.20 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $13.70. 2,024 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 2,196. The stock has a market cap of $2.42 billion, a P/E ratio of 11.65 and a beta of -0.14. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $13.82 and its two-hundred day moving average is $12.77. Nihon Kohden has a 52-week low of $9.95 and a 52-week high of $14.56.
About Nihon Kohden
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nihon Kohden (NHNKY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Nihon Kohden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nihon Kohden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.