Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:MGRUF – Get Rating) shares traded down 3.5% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $4.00 and last traded at $4.00. 1,000 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 21% from the average session volume of 1,262 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.15.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada reduced their target price on shares of Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust from C$5.25 to C$5.00 in a research note on Monday, May 1st.
Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is $4.08 and its 200-day moving average is $3.96.
About Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust
Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust is a closed-end investment trust company, which engages in owning, managing, and investing in a diversified real estate portfolio of commercial properties. Its real estate portfolio includes office properties in major urban centers. The company was founded on June 18, 1997 and is headquartered in Mississauga, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust (MGRUF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Morguard Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.