Lithium & Boron Technology, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LBTI – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $24.89 and last traded at $24.89, with a volume of 185 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $0.00.
Lithium & Boron Technology Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.53 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.61.
About Lithium & Boron Technology
Lithium & Boron Technology, Inc engages in the manufacturing of boric acid. It operates through the Manufacture and Sale of Boric Acid segment. The company was founded by James Jun Wang and Wen Bin Lin in 1954 and is headquartered in Xai Xi, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lithium & Boron Technology (LBTI)
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
Receive News & Ratings for Lithium & Boron Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lithium & Boron Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.