CareCloud, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTBCO – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $22.49 and last traded at $22.49. Approximately 1,187 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 38% from the average daily volume of 1,920 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.50.
CareCloud Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $23.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is $24.36.
CareCloud Company Profile
CareCloud, Inc, a healthcare information technology (IT) company, provides a suite of cloud-based solutions and related business services to healthcare providers and hospitals primarily in the United States. It operates in two segments, Healthcare IT and Practice Management. The company's Software-as-a-Service platform includes revenue cycle management, practice management, electronic health record, business intelligence, telehealth, and patient experience management solutions, as well as complementary software tools and business services for medical groups and health systems.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CareCloud (MTBCO)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for CareCloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CareCloud and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.