Reece Limited (ASX:REH – Get Rating) declared a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, April 4th will be paid a dividend of 0.08 per share on Tuesday, April 4th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.5%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 20th. This is an increase from Reece’s previous interim dividend of $0.08.
Reece Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.44, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 56.32.
Reece Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Reece Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reece and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.