StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Core Molding Technologies (NYSE:CMT – Get Rating) in a research note released on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a strong-buy rating on the stock.
Core Molding Technologies Stock Performance
Shares of CMT opened at $16.59 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.59, a quick ratio of 1.05 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20. The stock has a market capitalization of $139.69 million, a P/E ratio of 11.44 and a beta of 1.78. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $15.55 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $12.57. Core Molding Technologies has a 12 month low of $8.50 and a 12 month high of $17.46.
About Core Molding Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Core Molding Technologies (CMT)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Core Molding Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Core Molding Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.