Ark (ARK) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 18th. Ark has a market capitalization of $59.82 million and $3.09 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00001279 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Ark has traded 20.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00009963 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00005549 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00004055 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00003156 BTC.
ARK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 8th, 2016. Ark’s total supply is 169,776,776 coins and its circulating supply is 171,731,692 coins. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is https://reddit.com/r/arkecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ark’s official message board is arkscic.com/blog. Ark’s official website is ark.io.
Buying and Selling Ark
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.