Injective Protocol (INJ) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. One Injective Protocol token can now be bought for about $4.58 or 0.00016976 BTC on major exchanges. Injective Protocol has a total market capitalization of $334.00 million and $63.57 million worth of Injective Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Injective Protocol has traded up 48.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 32.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.81 or 0.00366148 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,254.49 or 0.26612955 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000064 BTC.
Injective Protocol Token Profile
Injective Protocol’s genesis date was October 17th, 2020. Injective Protocol’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,005,554 tokens. The Reddit community for Injective Protocol is https://reddit.com/r/injective and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Injective Protocol’s official Twitter account is @injective_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Injective Protocol is injective.com.
The Injective Chain is the blockchain foundation of the project. It hosts a completely decentralized order book and employs elements from the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The platform also incorporates a bi-directional token bridge, linking it to the Ethereum ecosystem.”
Injective Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Injective Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Injective Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Injective Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Injective Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Injective Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.