ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. In the last week, ZClassic has traded up 11% against the US dollar. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0506 or 0.00000216 BTC on popular exchanges. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $469,514.10 and approximately $31.02 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.05 or 0.00196743 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.46 or 0.00070345 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00045568 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001836 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002100 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
ZClassic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. ZClassic’s total supply is 9,287,024 coins. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org. ZClassic’s official message board is t.me/zclassicce_announcement. The Reddit community for ZClassic is https://reddit.com/r/zclassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZClassic Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.