Urbana Co. (OTCMKTS:UBAAF – Get Rating) fell 1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $2.91 and last traded at $2.91. 200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 4,220 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.94.
Urbana Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.97 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.92.
Urbana Company Profile
Urbana Corp. engages in private investment opportunities for capital appreciation and to invest in publicly traded securities to provide growth, income and liquidity. The company was founded on August 25, 1947 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Urbana (UBAAF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Urbana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Urbana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.