TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. One TerraClassicUSD coin can currently be bought for about $0.0223 or 0.00000096 BTC on popular exchanges. TerraClassicUSD has a total market cap of $218.11 million and approximately $8.86 million worth of TerraClassicUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TerraClassicUSD has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00077712 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.44 or 0.00057848 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00011220 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00025311 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00004441 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000202 BTC.
TerraClassicUSD Coin Profile
TerraClassicUSD (USTC) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 24th, 2019. TerraClassicUSD’s total supply is 9,803,302,254 coins and its circulating supply is 9,801,997,675 coins. TerraClassicUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TerraClassicUSD is medium.com/terra-money. TerraClassicUSD’s official website is terra.money.
Buying and Selling TerraClassicUSD
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraClassicUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraClassicUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TerraClassicUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraClassicUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraClassicUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.