Pharmacielo Ltd (OTCMKTS:PHCEF – Get Rating) fell 7.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.21 and last traded at $0.21. 9,524 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 85% from the average session volume of 64,155 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.23.
Pharmacielo Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.22 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.28.
Pharmacielo Company Profile
PharmaCielo Ltd., through its subsidiary, PharmaCielo Colombia Holdings SAS., cultivates, processes, produces, and supplies medicinal-grade cannabis oil extracts and related products in Colombia and internationally. It provides cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol-focused cannabis oil extracts for channel distributors, including pharmacies, medical clinics, and cosmetic companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pharmacielo (PHCEF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for Pharmacielo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pharmacielo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.