Shares of NRC Group Holdings Corp (NYSEAMERICAN:NRCG – Get Rating) dropped 2.2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $11.94 and last traded at $12.24. Approximately 514,300 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 808% from the average daily volume of 56,668 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.51.
NRC Group Price Performance
About NRC Group
NRC Group Holdings Corp. provides various environmental, compliance, and waste management services. The company operates through four segments: Domestic Environmental Services, Sprint, Domestic Standby Services, and International Services. It provides industrial cleaning, hazardous waste packaging and management, waste transportation and disposal, salvage support, petroleum storage tank cleaning and removal, pipeline repair, land and marine based emergency response, specialized equipment rental, site remediation, and marine cleaning and marine services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NRC Group (NRCG)
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
Receive News & Ratings for NRC Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NRC Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.