Lisk (LSK) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 0.5% against the dollar. Lisk has a market cap of $127.24 million and approximately $12.74 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for about $0.91 or 0.00003990 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00021286 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00004660 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00009434 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00003931 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001367 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 144,818,773 coins and its circulating supply is 140,545,326 coins. Lisk’s official website is lisk.com. The official message board for Lisk is lisk.com/blog. The Reddit community for Lisk is https://reddit.com/r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @liskhq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Lisk
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.