LifeWorks Inc. (OTCMKTS:MSIXF – Get Rating) traded up 1.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $24.77 and last traded at $24.77. 84,500 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 3,004% from the average session volume of 2,722 shares. The stock had previously closed at $24.38.
LifeWorks Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $24.77 and a 200 day simple moving average of $24.60.
LifeWorks Company Profile
LifeWorks Inc provides digital and in-person solutions for wellbeing of individuals in Canada, the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Integrated Health Solutions, Administrative Solutions, and Retirement and Financial Solutions. The Integrated Health Solutions segment offers a care model which includes a clinical model through employee and family assistance programs, and a digital model, which includes LifeWorks total wellbeing platform, LifeWorks iCBT guided services, absence and disability management solutions, and workers' compensation programs.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LifeWorks (MSIXF)
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
- 3 Late January Earnings Plays With Pop Potential
- Low-Priced Stocks Still Paying Dividends
- Why is the Chipotle Stock Price Surging This Week?
Receive News & Ratings for LifeWorks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LifeWorks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.