JUST (JST) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 25th. One JUST token can currently be bought for $0.0253 or 0.00000110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. JUST has a total market capitalization of $225.11 million and $22.46 million worth of JUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, JUST has traded 8.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.07 or 0.00401870 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,462.83 or 0.28209540 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00592709 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000176 BTC.
JUST launched on May 5th, 2020. JUST’s total supply is 9,900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,902,080,000 tokens. JUST’s official Twitter account is @defi_just and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for JUST is medium.com/@tronfoundation/the-testnet-of-the-tron-based-stablecoins-lending-platform-successfully-completed-platform-662e0649209f. The official website for JUST is just.network/#.
JUST Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as JUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JUST should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase JUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.