Horizen (ZEN) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 24th. Horizen has a total market cap of $134.83 million and $16.29 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Horizen has traded down 5% against the dollar. One Horizen coin can now be bought for approximately $10.14 or 0.00044704 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.62 or 0.00196690 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00070607 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001857 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00001132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000216 BTC.
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 13,293,900 coins. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. Horizen’s official message board is forum.horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official website is www.horizen.io.
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Horizen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.