Function X (FX) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Function X token can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00000819 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Function X has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar. Function X has a total market cap of $75.48 million and approximately $861,278.11 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 64.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $90.07 or 0.00398111 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,322.36 or 0.27944287 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $135.87 or 0.00600534 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000180 BTC.
Function X Token Profile
Function X launched on November 17th, 2017. Function X’s total supply is 408,520,357 tokens. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @functionx_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Function X is https://reddit.com/r/functionx/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx.
Function X Token Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.