Cardano (ADA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 24th. Cardano has a total market cap of $12.25 billion and approximately $408.86 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 1% against the dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.35 or 0.00001562 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,550.10 or 0.06832638 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00075148 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00027758 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00056102 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00010384 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00024639 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000821 BTC.
Cardano (CRYPTO:ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 1st, 2017. Cardano’s total supply is 35,394,996,830 coins and its circulating supply is 34,572,231,146 coins. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @cardano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is https://reddit.com/r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cardano’s official message board is medium.com/feed/cardanorss.
Cardano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.