StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Ever-Glory International Group (NASDAQ:EVK – Get Rating) in a research report released on Monday. The firm issued a hold rating on the textile maker’s stock.
Ever-Glory International Group Stock Performance
NASDAQ EVK opened at $0.62 on Monday. Ever-Glory International Group has a 52-week low of $0.60 and a 52-week high of $3.48. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.83 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.10. The company has a market capitalization of $9.09 million, a PE ratio of -3.44 and a beta of -0.12.
Ever-Glory International Group Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ever-Glory International Group (EVK)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Ever-Glory International Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ever-Glory International Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.