Shares of Secoo Holding Limited (NASDAQ:SECO – Get Rating) are scheduled to reverse split on Monday, November 28th. The 1-10 reverse split was announced on Monday, November 28th. The number of shares owned by shareholders will be adjusted after the market closes on Monday, November 28th.
Secoo Price Performance
NASDAQ:SECO traded down $0.02 during trading hours on Thursday, hitting $0.27. 160,204 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 204,422. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.31 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.28. Secoo has a fifty-two week low of $0.20 and a fifty-two week high of $0.75.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Secoo (SECO)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Secoo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Secoo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.