Muncy Bank Financial, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MYBF – Get Rating) shot up 1.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $41.50 and last traded at $41.50. 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 79% from the average session volume of 467 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.01.
Muncy Bank Financial Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $39.21 and its 200-day moving average is $40.53.
Muncy Bank Financial Company Profile
Muncy Bank Financial, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides banking products and services to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania. It accepts savings, money market, and checking accounts, as well as demand, time, and certificates of deposit. The company's loan products include mortgage, home equity, vehicle, commercial mortgages, personal, commercial equipment loans, as well as business and real estate loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Muncy Bank Financial (MYBF)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Muncy Bank Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Muncy Bank Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.