DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One DigiByte coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular exchanges. DigiByte has a market cap of $115.57 million and approximately $3.13 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, DigiByte has traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,585.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.48 or 0.00473202 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00025418 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.19 or 0.00121754 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.81 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.33 or 0.00701428 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006017 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.76 or 0.00239761 BTC.
DigiByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 15,822,684,311 coins. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for DigiByte is dgbforum.com. The official website for DigiByte is digibyte.org. The Reddit community for DigiByte is https://reddit.com/r/digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DigiByte Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.