Dero (DERO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 24th. During the last seven days, Dero has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. Dero has a market cap of $50.65 million and $62,143.87 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dero coin can currently be purchased for about $3.88 or 0.00023478 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,521.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00000493 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $77.20 or 0.00467202 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00023666 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.82 or 0.00119938 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.86 or 0.00822260 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.85 or 0.00695099 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00006049 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $39.42 or 0.00238590 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
DERO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 27th, 2018. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,057,292 coins. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official website is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @deroproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dero is https://reddit.com/r/deroproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Dero Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.