Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Cosmos coin can currently be purchased for about $10.00 or 0.00060386 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Cosmos has a market capitalization of $2.86 billion and $113.83 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cosmos has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00077807 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00023291 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00005522 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0478 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000125 BTC.
Cosmos (ATOM) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 3rd, 2016. Cosmos’ total supply is 311,198,867 coins and its circulating supply is 286,370,297 coins. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official Twitter account is @cosmos and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cosmos is https://reddit.com/r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network.
Cosmos Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cosmos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.