FUJIFILM Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FUJIY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $45.43 and last traded at $45.70, with a volume of 37934 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $47.01.
FUJIFILM Trading Down 2.8 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $18.32 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.25, a PEG ratio of 3.06 and a beta of 0.28. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a current ratio of 1.90. The business has a 50-day moving average of $52.89 and a 200-day moving average of $55.11.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, sells, and services imaging, healthcare, materials, and business innovation solutions worldwide. The company's Healthcare segment provides products and services, such as medical devices, biomedical contract development and manufacturing organization, pharmaceutical, regenerative medicine, and cosmetics and supplements in the three areas of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FUJIFILM (FUJIY)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
Receive News & Ratings for FUJIFILM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FUJIFILM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.