Shares of Enviro Technologies U.S., Inc. (OTCMKTS:EVTN – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.20 and traded as high as $0.34. Enviro Technologies U.S. shares last traded at $0.34, with a volume of 14,602 shares traded.
Enviro Technologies U.S. Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $0.21 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.12.
Enviro Technologies U.S. (OTCMKTS:EVTN – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 15th. The industrial products company reported ($0.03) earnings per share for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.04 million for the quarter.
Enviro Technologies U.S. Company Profile
Banner Midstream Corp. engages in the oil and gas exploration, production, and drilling operations. It also provides transportation of frac sand and logistics services to hydraulic fracturing and drilling operations; and procures and finances equipment to oilfield transportation services contractors.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enviro Technologies U.S. (EVTN)
- Why Does Tesla Stock Remain Resilient?
- 2 Semiconductor Stocks To Watch For Reversals
- Are Layoffs At A Small-Cap Tech A Bellwether For Housing Stocks?
- Will Crowdstrike Get A Boost From Increased EPS Guidance?
- Is Costco’s Post-Earnings Price Weakness A Good Time To Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Enviro Technologies U.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enviro Technologies U.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.