Credits (CS) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One Credits coin can now be purchased for $0.0053 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges. Credits has a market capitalization of $1.18 million and $40,801.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Credits has traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00006361 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00005029 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- Achain (ACT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Acet (ACT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Kapu (KAPU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Atlantis Metaverse (TAU) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Credits Coin Profile
Credits is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 coins and its circulating supply is 223,456,423 coins. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Credits is credits.com/en. The official message board for Credits is credits.com/en/Home/News. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Credits Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.