Viking Energy Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VKIN – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.36 and traded as low as $0.31. Viking Energy Group shares last traded at $0.31, with a volume of 18,959 shares changing hands.
Viking Energy Group Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 0.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.36 and a 200 day moving average of $0.52.
Viking Energy Group Company Profile
Viking Energy Group, Inc, an exploration and production company, engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties in North America. It manufactures and supplies power generation products, services, and custom energy solutions; clean-tech energy systems, including combined heat and power, tier 4 final diesel, and natural gas industrial engines, solar, wind, and storage; designs and assembles electrical control equipment, such as switch gear, synchronization and paralleling gear, distribution, Bi-fuel, and complete power generation production controls; and clean energy and carbon-capture systems to generate clean electricity.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viking Energy Group (VKIN)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Viking Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viking Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.