Shares of Leonardo S.p.a. (OTCMKTS:FINMY – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $4.39 and traded as low as $3.71. Leonardo shares last traded at $3.76, with a volume of 9,117 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Citigroup lifted their price objective on shares of Leonardo to €15.30 ($15.61) in a research report on Tuesday, July 19th.
Leonardo Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64, a current ratio of 1.00 and a quick ratio of 0.65. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $4.36 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.84.
Leonardo S.p.a., an industrial and technological company, engages in the helicopters, defense electronics and security systems, aeronautics, space, and other businesses in Italy, the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company offers a range of helicopters for battlefield, combat, maritime, training, executive and private transport, medical and rescue, security, energy, and utility services, as well as provides support and training services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leonardo (FINMY)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Leonardo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leonardo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.