Canacol Energy Ltd (OTCMKTS:CNNEF – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.84 and traded as low as $1.71. Canacol Energy shares last traded at $1.71, with a volume of 15,930 shares.
Canacol Energy Stock Down 3.7 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $1.84 and its 200 day moving average price is $2.12.
Canacol Energy (OTCMKTS:CNNEF – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 11th. The company reported ($0.04) EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $78.02 million for the quarter.
Canacol Energy Cuts Dividend
Canacol Energy Company Profile
Canacol Energy Ltd., an oil and gas company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of natural gas in Colombia. As of December 31, 2021, it had a total proved developed producing reserves of 236 billion cubic feet (Bcf) conventional natural gas; a total proved plus probable reserves of 607 Bcf conventional natural gas; and a total proved reserves of 368 Bcf conventional natural gas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canacol Energy (CNNEF)
- The Institutions Hold On To Darden Restaurants International
- What Steelcase’s Earnings Say About the Return to the Office?
- Is The Golden Age Of Homebuilding Already Over?
- These 3 Big Dividend Payers Also Boast Strong Price Growth
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
Receive News & Ratings for Canacol Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canacol Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.