Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. During the last seven days, Aeon has traded up 14.4% against the dollar. Aeon has a market cap of $2.64 million and approximately $345.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.96 or 0.00695669 BTC.
- Coalculus (COAL) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001693 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 46% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 34.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Aeon Coin Profile
AEON is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeon’s official website is www.aeon.cash. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Aeon
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.