Shares of SGL Carbon SE (OTCMKTS:SGLFF – Get Rating) traded up 1.9% on Friday . The company traded as high as $7.45 and last traded at $7.45. 1,078 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 25% from the average session volume of 861 shares. The stock had previously closed at $7.31.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft increased their target price on SGL Carbon from €7.40 ($7.63) to €7.80 ($8.04) in a research note on Thursday, June 9th.
SGL Carbon Price Performance
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $6.79 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $6.40.
SGL Carbon Company Profile
SGL Carbon SE, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of carbon fiber and specialty graphite products in Germany, rest of Europe, the United States, China, Asia, Latin America, Africa, and Australia. The company operates in Graphite Solutions; Process Technology; Caron Fibers; and Composite Solutions segment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SGL Carbon (SGLFF)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for SGL Carbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SGL Carbon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.