Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:PORBF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $11.58 and last traded at $11.58, with a volume of 2300 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $11.58.
Pola Orbis Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $2.56 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.85 and a beta of 0.63. The company has a 50 day moving average of $11.58 and a 200 day moving average of $13.46.
Pola Orbis Company Profile
Pola Orbis Holdings Inc, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells cosmetics and related products in Japan and internationally. It operates through Beauty Care and Real Estate segments. The Beauty Care segment offers cosmetics; skincare products; health foods; and fashion products, such as women's underwear, women's apparel, and jewelry under the POLA, ORBIS, Jurlique, H2O PLUS, THREE, DECENCIA, Amplitude, ITRIM, FIVEISM × THREE, and FUJIMI brand names.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pola Orbis (PORBF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Pola Orbis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pola Orbis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.