Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. Horizen has a market cap of $241.69 million and approximately $16.38 million worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Horizen coin can currently be bought for approximately $19.06 or 0.00082060 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Horizen has traded up 1.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.11 or 0.00293272 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.20 or 0.00125727 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00003370 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0488 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000074 BTC.
Horizen Coin Profile
Horizen (CRYPTO:ZEN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 12,093,400 coins and its circulating supply is 12,681,631 coins. The official message board for Horizen is forum.horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Horizen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.