Shares of Bitcoin Group SE (OTCMKTS:BTGGF – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $25.51 and last traded at $25.51, with a volume of 9 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $25.51.
Bitcoin Group Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $28.69 and a 200 day moving average price of $35.92.
About Bitcoin Group
Bitcoin Group SE, a private equity and consulting company, engages in the cryptocurrency and blockchain businesses worldwide. The company operates a trading platform for the digital currency bitcoin under the Bitcoin.de. It also provides financial services. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Herford, Germany.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bitcoin Group (BTGGF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.